We care about you and your future. We’re committed to helping you do your best work while you lead a happy, healthy and well-balanced life.
We will make sure you enjoy working here, feel valued and have opportunities to progress every step of the way. We are recognized as pioneers in Peruvian cooking, which is known for excellence and being a vast indigenous cuisine with Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Italian and African influences.
As one of London’s most innovative, fastest-growing independent restaurant groups we don’t just run great restaurants. We have a music label, an art gallery and support a children’s charity in the Peruvian Andes. As a part of our team – our family – you will have the opportunity to get involved in events in and outside our restaurants, exploring our love of food, music and the arts.
- An exceptional salary package
- A great bonus scheme
- Fantastic career prospects – more than 81% of our leaders have been promoted from within
- Training and a focus on personal development
- Trips to meet our suppliers in the UK, Peru and elsewhere
- Free meals when you’re at work, 50% off when you’re not
- Company pension
- Health and fitness benefits